MyUS.coCommunity Foundation Scholarship in America
To support students and help them financially with their tuition fees
Scholarship Award: 2000 US dollars.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is November 30, 2021.
This scholarship is available for all levels of study, and for those who are enrolled in the college or have admission and wish to support them financially.
There is no application fee for your scholarship application.
An English language proficiency certificate is not required.
About the company:
As an international shipping company that gives communities around the world access to American goods, MyUS.com understands the power of connection.
By connecting teachers to their classrooms’ educational supplies, medical professionals to the latest innovations in healthcare, and countless others with resources they wouldn’t otherwise have access to, MyUS.com helps customers shape the world around them.
The value of community cannot be underestimated – especially for students who work hard to achieve their educational goals and find their place in the world.
For this reason, MyUS is pleased to announce the MyUS.com Community Scholarship, which is an annual global scholarship that will provide selected eligible students with financial assistance as they pursue their degrees.
- The applicant must be a student currently enrolled in an officially recognized college or university.
- Students who are not currently enrolled but have been accepted to attend may be eligible if they are enrolled in a college or university.
How to Apply
To qualify for a scholarship, eligible students must write a 500-word essay detailing that their communities influenced their choices in life, including what to study, which university/college to attend, and the career they will pursue after graduation.
To apply, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your article (attached as a document or included in the body of the email).
- A selfie (the photo should show you alone, without other people).
- Any additional information or other relevant paper that you feel will help tell your story.
🏷️Scholarship recipients will be selected by MyUS.com after the November 30, 2021 entry deadline.
🏷️The winner will be announced and/or notified via email on or before December 30, 2021. Applicants who have not been awarded the scholarship will not be notified.
♦️ It is the responsibility of the recipient to provide all necessary information (including bank details of the designated “university” institution) in order to process scholarship payments.
♦️ The recipient must also verify that the funds have been received according to the specified “university” institution. ♦️MyUS.com reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time without notice.
♦️ Any submissions not received via this email will be disqualified.
♦️If you are having trouble submitting your essay, please contact MyUS.com at [email protected] .for help.
♦️ Essays will be reviewed – and a recipient will be selected – based on your ability to communicate your idea as it relates to the questions below and the overarching topic of the scholarship, as well as how thoughtful their essay is.
How to write an article and answer the questions:
Here are a few questions that may help you craft your essay:
- How did your community influence your decision to pursue your field of study??
- How did you communicate directly with your community, and what were the positive results achieved as a result??
- What three lessons did you learn as a result of these connections, and how do you expect them to help you in the future??
- What lessons can you offer to others in your community to help them on their way to higher education??
- How do you expect to connect with your community after graduation when you start your career??
- Do you have any advice for others who want to connect with their community??
- Are there any specific areas where your community could improve its ability to help others achieve success in higher education and/or professional development? ?